EQUINE VACCINATION RECOMMENDATIONS
Equine Vaccination Recommendations
Recommended for all horses, mules, and donkeys regardless of use.
- West Nile Virus
- Eastern and Western Equine
- Encephalitis (Sleeping Sickness)
Non Core Vaccinations
Recommended for animals on an as-needed, case by case basis.
- Influenza and Rhinopneumonitis (Flu/Rhino)
- Equine Herpesvirus 1
- Various Others
Foal Vaccination Schedule for Core Vaccines
- 1 st dose at 4 – 6 months of age
- 2 nd dose 4 – 6 weeks after the 1st dose
- 3 rd dose at 10 – 12 months of age
- Annual Revaccination